THE MISSION

Welcome Mothers, Fathers, Grandmothers, Grandfathers, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Friends and anyone else who needs an ear...Please come with an open heart.

This is a place for anyone who has felt the loss of a child. Treat this as a communication haven regardless of how or when you felt your loss. My definition of loss: miscarriage at any stage, still birth regardless of week gestation, infant death at any month, and loss of a child even if your child was all grown up. For me they all hold the same root of devestation. None are more profound or more "easily" dealt with than another.

Please cry if you need to.
Please connect with others who are in your same space.
Please email me if you feel led to
Please comment so we know what you need
Please tell your story

Thursday, October 2, 2008

HOUSTON...WE HAVE LIFT OFF

A big H.e.ll.o to all my good friends who expressed interest in the other side of my life...the parenting after loss side.

My new blog is up and running...kind of. I have a disclaimer post for all who come across to look the other way at the sparse trimmings. It will evolve, just as this one did.

So...ta -da-da-da...(drumroll please)
I cordially invite you, whenver you are feeling whimzical, overworked by small fingers pulling on your legs (and ocassionally pinching you - ouch!), much in love with the idea of a child and just all together ready for a laugh.....to visit my NEW BLOG - The Bear and The Comedian!

Incidentally - I have put up a "mulligan post" for those who read Bear's story of Kindergarten love and for those who missed it! (I'll post the UPDATE in a couple days...sorry to keep you hanging but fair is fair - at least that's what I tell the kids all the time!)

So... if you are up for the best love drama this side of the Mississippi (5 year old style that is) ...take a deep breath and click HERE!

No comments:

Lost Found Connections Abound! It Works - So Let's Use It!

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

CATCH UP FROM THE START!

TO READ MY STORY FROM THE BEGINNING CLICK HERE THEN READ THE 7 COUNTDOWN POSTS TO EMMA'S EIGHTH BIRTHDAY!


Time Is Both My Best Ally and My Worst Enemy: My Meltdown 8 Years Later