This week I have been thinking alot about memories, well memorializing actually. I've posted about the hospital's response, then my reaction and subsequent actions to their response. This led me to sitting quietly in front of the Angel Wall and just thinking about Emma.
So, for Show and Tell this week I bring: Emma's Memorial Shelf
From Left to Right:
- Her Green and Yellow Bunny I clung to for the first year. It also inspired the paint colors in Bear's nursery.
- A novelty purchase: The Birthday Date Book. Although I knew it probably held very little accurate information, I read it a million times. It's table of contents boast: Her first desire, Her personality profile, Her color cue, and Her secret wish.
- The hand carved rose her father made. It still moves me to tears.
- An old bottle with the name, "Grace" on it.
- A Christmas ornament her sisters gave her, but the string broke
- And, an angel - of course.
Thanks for walking through Emma's world, at least - her world here in this home. Now, click back over to see what everyone else is bringing for S & T this week.