THE MISSION

Welcome Mothers, Fathers, Grandmothers, Grandfathers, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Friends and anyone else who needs an ear...Please come with an open heart.

This is a place for anyone who has felt the loss of a child. Treat this as a communication haven regardless of how or when you felt your loss. My definition of loss: miscarriage at any stage, still birth regardless of week gestation, infant death at any month, and loss of a child even if your child was all grown up. For me they all hold the same root of devestation. None are more profound or more "easily" dealt with than another.

Please cry if you need to.
Please connect with others who are in your same space.
Please email me if you feel led to
Please comment so we know what you need
Please tell your story

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Me in Prose

Self
Wife
Mother
Friend...TIME

Analyst of child behavior
Disiplinarian
Unconditionally Loving
Determined to raise happy, healthy, well-adjusted kids in spite of the world we live in...TIME

Activist for Change
Writer
Share Chapter Leader
Motivated to Make a Difference
Heartbroken for myself - for others - for countless others...
Working with my Agent...TIME

Sign Language Interpreter
Field work
Travel
Letters of recomendation, Deaf Community- TIME

"A full life is a life led by intrinisic passion. It meets the critera of Fulfilling, Rewarding and Joyful. It matters little what you get back, but only what you give - the mark that you made."
- Me, I say that.

Apparently, regardless of what my bank account ledger says, I lead a full live - a very full one.

3 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Yes, a very full life indeed.

Kristin said...

A very full and very fabulous life!

Michelle said...

Definitely!

Lost Found Connections Abound! It Works - So Let's Use It!

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

CATCH UP FROM THE START!

TO READ MY STORY FROM THE BEGINNING CLICK HERE THEN READ THE 7 COUNTDOWN POSTS TO EMMA'S EIGHTH BIRTHDAY!


Time Is Both My Best Ally and My Worst Enemy: My Meltdown 8 Years Later